* If I play four or five hours at home, I can easily play an hour-long concert. My lips remain fresh the entire time.
* From a musical point of view, it must be said that they need to be a bit more musical and take their time to make music. I want them to pay more attention to the attacks, the vibrato.
* You must not forget that the lip is a muscle and it must be treated with care all of one’s life. I massage with (warm water in the) shower then with butter. It’s the vitamin C in butter that is wonderful.
* I built my staccato like the piano: my low register with the warmth of the cello; lyrical melodies like the violin; running notes like the clarinet.
Reasons for taking lessons:
- Progress at your own rate without direct competition.
- Find your creative voice
- Gain a sense of accomplishment.
- Improve your knowledge and skills.
- Learn responsibility.
- Clear up misconceptions.
- Solve technical difficulties.
- Learn how to practice.
- Learn how to solve problems in general.
- Cope with frustrations and anxiety.
- Develop concentration.
- Trompetist of the Danube Symphony Orchestra